Stephen Smith (France) Ltd Forum Index Stephen Smith (France) Ltd

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English speaking accountants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stephen Smith (France) Ltd Forum Index -> Make a Living
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick foss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: English speaking accountants Reply with quote

I have a house in Charente Maritime (near Saujon)to which I intend to retire in 5 years.In the meanwhile I intend to let.
I know I must file a tax return in France every April but would like to instruct an English speaking Accountant in the locality . Any ideas/recommendations?
Thanks Nick
Stephen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your enquiry.

Sadly no-one in your region comes up I'm afraid. I have bilingual accountants elsewhere throughout France who can deal with your matters though.

Regards

Stephen
Lesley
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Stephen, I know nobody in Charente Maritime, but......

You could try the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie at Saintes. They are at 147 av Gambetta, 17100 Saintes. Their telephone number is 05 46 74 74 74 and their website is www.rochefort.cci.fr

There should be somebody there who speaks English (most CCIs have an English language learning program for local businesses) and, even if they can't help you find an English-speaking accountant, should be able to point in the direction of a competent firm and possibly an interpreter.

The other thing you could do is get on to www.pagesjaunes.fr

Put "expert comptable" in the Activité field and Saujon in Localité - when the results come back, ring 'em up and ask!

Lesley.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your help Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stephen Smith (France) Ltd Forum Index -> Make a Living All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: